Our emergency accommodation service is available for young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or inappropriately accommodated.
It provides the following accommodation and support services :
- 3 single room bedspaces
- Help to find suitable move on accommodation
- 24 hour staff support
- Support to establish an income, if applicable.
- Improve basic independent living skills, cooking cleaning etc.
- Accommodation and support for up to 10 days.
We offer support with :
- Independent living skills (cooking/cleaning etc)
If you would like to speak with us further about referring to our emergency accommodation or have any questions please contact us.