Our supported accommodation service is available for young people aged 16-25 who are homeless or inappropriately accommodated living in the Rotherham area. It provides the following accommodation and support services ;
- Properties dispersed throughout Rotherham
- 38 bedspaces – 14 two bedroom properties and 10 single self contained flats.
- Access to 24 hour staff support
- Allocated key worker
- Accommodation and support for up to 2 years.
We offer support with :
- Independent living skills (cooking/cleaning etc)
If you would like to speak with us further about referring to our supported accommodation or have any questions please contact us.