Rush House is the Talent Match provider for Rotherham, to find out more about this service please see the below information or you can get in touch with a member of the team by calling 01709 369295 or Click here to go to our online contact form
Meet the team
Eve Woods – Talent Match Coordinator
Michelle Griffin – Talent Match Coach
Wendy Baker – Talent Match Coach
Jo Concannon – Talent Match Coach
What is Talent Match?
Talent Match is a free local service, here to help you gain the skills and confidence you need so you can impress local employers and get a job. If working for someone else isn’t for you and you’ve got your own ideas for a business then we can help you develop them to become your own boss!
Who is it for?
People aged 18-24 years, experiencing difficulties and barriers to work and learning.
We can help you to:
- Promote yourself positively
- Build your skills and find a job that’s right for you
- Gain paid work experience
- Improve your confidence for performance at an interview
- Shout about the talents you have and help you find new ones
- Make your business ideas happen
Making a referral:
You can make a referral to work with our Talent Match Coaches if you fit within the following critera
- 18-24 years old
- Have not been in Education, Employment or Training (NEET) for a period of at least 12 months
As well as one of the following;
- Care leaver
- Low level mental health
- Mild to moderate learning difficulties
- Lone parent with a child under 5yrs of age and not claiming JSA (Job Seekers Allowance)
If you feel that you match the criteria for our service, or work with a young person who does, please follow the link to download the Talent Match referral form.